Tuesday10.00 am - 9.00 pm
Wednesday10.30 am - 9.00 pm
Thursday10.30 am - 2.30 pm
Friday1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Closed Sunday, Monday and public holidays
What you will learn
Kokedama means 'moss ball' and is an ancient Japanese gardening technique.
This technique wraps string around a moss covered plant which can be tied to a wreath.
You will learn the skill of wrapping string as well as tips on maintaining your Kokedama.
What you will take home
· Kokedamas and wreath
· instructions on maintaining your Kokedama
What to bring
· a pair of kitchen gloves or plastic gloves
What to wear
· casual clothing (an apron will be provided)
· Tuesday 12th or 19th December 7pm to 9 pm
· cost is $60
· Full payment is required before workshop and is subject to our Terms & Conditions